What's Going On --
Who's the Biggest Celebrity Born on my Birthday????
6/11/2007 5:51 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
One of the features of HammRadio.com's Proof of Concept is the stream of consciousnes
Besides Me Of Course...
One of the features of HammRadio.com's Proof of Concept is the stream of consciousness "Who's the Biggest Celebrity Born Today". Now forget for a moment that that phrase makes no sense. Also, forget that I haven't done a podcast since April 20. And on that day I didn't even mention a famous dictator's birthday and maybe nothing about 420. Anyway, we pick one celebrity and compare them to another to see who's bigger, then move on to the next celebrity. Simple right??? WRONG!
So in honor of the birthday of yours truly Mike Cunningham, I thought it would make sense to figure out who the biggest celebrity born on June 11. Let's go oldest to youngest. Okay, actually let's start with the Dead. Vince Lombardi was born today. He is considered the greatest football coach in the history of the NFL. He goes up against Willy Wonka himself Gene Wilder. I love Wilder... Wonka, The Producers, Blazing Saddles, Stir Crazy. I mean COME ON. He's great. But the trophy for the biggest sporting event in all of sports is named after Vince Lombardi. No brainer. Coach moves on.
How about Swamp Thing's Adrienne Barbeau? Great Cans? But sorry... She was in Maude. You lose points there. Next.
Well, then what about Joe Montana. Perhaps the greatest Quarterback of all time. He won 4 of those Lombardi Trophies! FOUR! All by himself, with no help. And Lombardi only one 2 of those trophies. After all. I'm so confused about this. But now I'm seeing Montana wearing a Chiefs uniform. And Lombardi coached the Redskins after the Packers. Forget it -- Lombardi's Dead. Montana, last check is still alive. So Montana moves on.
Who's a bigger celebrity Joe Montana or Pacey, Joshua Jackson. COME ON! Now if it was James VanDeerBeek. We'd have a battle I mean he was Dawson and was in Varsity Blues. But Pacey??? Come ON! Joe Montana is the biggest Celebrity born today.
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com