What's Going On --
Looking For An Heir? Pick Me!!!!
6/5/2007 6:00 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
A Rich Guy with may will his estate to a guy with the same last name. That guy happens to be the lead singer of the Fray. I am willing to change my last name for those digs!
Look For an Heir? It Might Just Be Me!
Lead Singer of the Fray may be an heir to a big estate. Benjamin Slade, a rich guy with no heirs, has been googling people to find an heir and isn't even sure if Isaac Slade is really a relative. So basically they just share the same last name.
Unrelated to this story, I have contacted Randall Cunningham, Billy Cunningham, Michael Cunningham and Ron Howard letting them know I'm a willing heir, you know if it ever comes up.
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com