What's Going On --
Bono to Receive Medal; Buy His Sunglasses
5/24/2007 4:54 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
The National ConstitutionCenter is planning to honor Bono the lead singer of U2 and global activist for his work trying to stop Debt and Aids. But he's still wearing those same stupid glasses.
Bono Wins Medal; Sells Sunglasses
The National Constitution Center is planning to honor Bono the lead singer of U2 and global activist for his work trying to stop Debt and Aids. But he's still wearing those same stupid glasses. Which you can now purchase from U2 themselves!
You too can wear sunglasses JUST like Bono wore when he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I only wish we could be prepared for what sunglasses he will wear on the day he receives the Liberty Medal!
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com