It's that time of year. Playoff tickets are coming. And you don't even know yet if we're in it. But every year you get the email and every year you feel different. ...read more
What kind of treasures can be found in old books? But in the future, will we have exhibits like this? Or will it be in digital form? ...read more
Could Greg Dobbs' season be WORSE than Eric Bruntlett's 2009? The stat comparison is startling. Worse. Chase Utley's season seems WORSE! ...read more
Phillies Notes: Rawlings Gold Glove Screws the Phillies, Flashing Back To Turn Ahead The Clock Night
Proof of Concept #154
A super mega podcast, over 90 minutes long! We review Doc Halladay's No-Hitter. Preview Roy Oswalt against the Reds in Game 2. Talk about Eagles-McNabb-Vick-Kolb. Nothing good ever happens on 13th Street and more.
- Proof of Concept #154 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 95min -- Podcast, mp3, Doc Halladay, Reds Phillies, Eagles, McNabb, 13th Street
- HammRadio Today: 10/18/2010 -- Titles
- What's Going On? -- Proof of Concept Podcast #154
- HammRadio Today: 9/16/2010 -- Good News In Email... Playoff Tickets Are Coming... Too Soon?
- HammRadio Today: 6/21/2010 -- Treasure Discovered In the Margins
- Worst Phillie Ever Nominee 2010: Greg Dobbs <del>Chase Utley</del>
- What's Going On? -- Proof of Concept Podcast #153
- HammRadio Today: 6/10/2010 -- I never promised you a rose garden, just 30 posts in 30 days.
- HammRadio Today: 6/1/2010 -- 30 POSTS in 30 days??? Including 4 Friday Podcasts?
- What's Going On? -- Proof of Concept Podcast #152
- What's Going On? -- Proof of Concept Podcast #151