Chris Coste Quote of the Day? --
Coste Wants to Manage Phillies, Someday
3/18/2008 5:41 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
We know Michael Jack Schmidt has always talked about managing the Phillies, but Chris Coste the feel good story of the century, dreams it. He also dreamed that he'd become a Major Leaguer. That came true too.
Coste's Dream? Manage the Phillies
We know Michael Jack Schmidt has always talked about managing the Phillies, but Chris Coste the feel good story of the century, dreams it. In fact, he says that the desire to keep playing, had a foundation in a dream to become a Major League Manager.
A pulled muscle could end my career at this stage. My long-term goal is to stay in the big leagues as long as possible, so I'll have enough money set aside to become a manager in the minor leagues, because my biggest goal is to become the manager of the Phillies. Philly is a tough place for any player or manager, but if there's one guy who can handle the pressure, it's me, because of my background -- Chris Coste.
My fantasy baseball draft is tonight. I may just have to draft him. Or at least let him manage.
His new book is called, "The 33 Year Old Rookie". Buy it today. Here's an excerpt if you need convincing.
- Proof of Concept # 138 (32kbps)
- -- 10mb -- 44min -- St. Patty's Day, Irish music, Uncle Seamus, Paul McCartney
- Proof of Concept # 137 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 69min -- Brit and KFed, Tax Rebate Wish List, Wild and Wacky
- Proof of Concept # 136 (32kbps)
- -- 15mb -- 66 min -- Phillies, Larry Craig, Kevin Federline, Wild and Wacky
- Proof of Concept # 135 (32kbps)
- -- 14mb -- 60 min -- Phillies, Playoff Beards, Tug McGraw Memories
- Proof of Concept # 134 (32kbps)
- -- 13mb -- 64 min -- Phillies, Cramps, Dreams, Race
- Proof of Concept # 133 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 68 min -- Phillies, PETA, Summer Tivo, Jumbo Squid
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com