What's Going On? --
Proof of Concept Podcast #138
3/17/2008 11:04 AM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
It's St. Patty's Day. And my Uncle Seamus Seamus O'Donnel Liam Cookie O'Puss Cunigan is in the studio to give us words of wisdom. Drink up. Be Merry. Be Safe.
Proof O'Concept #138
We celebrate the Irish Holiday of St. Patrick's Day with my Uncle Seamus Seamus O'Donnel Liam Cookie O'Puss Cunigan, who may or may not be drunk. He thinks Jesus was Irish. Okay? That's who we are dealing with. Uncle Seamus shares some Irish wisdom and jokes that well aren't safe for work, but they aren't really explicit.
- Proof of Concept # 138 (32kbps)
- -- 10mb -- 44min -- St. Patty's Day, Irish music, Uncle Seamus, Paul McCartney
- Proof of Concept # 137 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 69min -- Brit and KFed, Tax Rebate Wish List, Wild and Wacky
- Proof of Concept # 136 (32kbps)
- -- 15mb -- 66 min -- Phillies, Larry Craig, Kevin Federline, Wild and Wacky
- Proof of Concept # 135 (32kbps)
- -- 14mb -- 60 min -- Phillies, Playoff Beards, Tug McGraw Memories
- Proof of Concept # 134 (32kbps)
- -- 13mb -- 64 min -- Phillies, Cramps, Dreams, Race
- Proof of Concept # 133 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 68 min -- Phillies, PETA, Summer Tivo, Jumbo Squid
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com