What's Goin On?: Proof of Concept Podcast #75
1/18/2006 5:38 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
It's a good day when it starts off with 65 minutes of great radio. Okay, mediocore radio. Good Radio... It was Good Radio.
Proof of Concept #75
It's a good day when it starts off with 65 minutes of great radio. Okay, mediocore radio. Good Radio... It was Good Radio. We are treated with a visit from Howard Stern's replacement David Lee Roth, who is here to celebrate our 75th Proof of Concept Podcast. In Studio!!! James Earl Jones hits the hotline and gives us an inspiring speech from Field of Dreams. I go on a tirade about Parental Notification for abortions. Yes, there are serious moments in here! And of course, I try a terrible Cary Grant impression. Would you expect anything less?
- Proof of Concept # 75 (32kbps)
- -- 17 mb --65 min -- Kissing on the Lips... Life without Spice Girls... James Earl Jones... David Lee Roth... and Leif Garrett
- Proof of Concept # 74 (32kbps)
- -- 17 mb --65 min -- Buying a second Tivo... Keith Jackson... David Lee Roth reports... The Producers
- Proof of Concept # 73 (32kbps)
- -- 13 mb --55 min -- Orange Bowl... West Viriginia Miners Tragedy... GOP and the Clintons
- Proof of Concept # 72 (32kbps)
- -- 17 mb --74 min -- Happy New Years... Two Street... Winston Churchill... Phone prank
- Proof of Concept # 71 (32kbps)
- -- 17 mb --75 min -- Punishment for a Nazi... New Year's resolution... Sheryl Crow... Will Ferrell
- Proof of Concept # 70 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb --61 min -- Holiday Greetings... Band Aid 20... Bush a Criminal???
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com