What's Going On? --
Paris Hilton Was in Philly, Does the Water Taste Funny To You, Too?
11/16/2007 5:48 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Paris Hilton visited Philadelphia and the Water Still Tastes Funny. Where's the Philadelphia's Emergency Response team?
Waiting for Health Department Results
Paris Hilton was in Philadelphia this week to promote her ner perfume. Who doesn't have a perfume these days. And these nancies seem to be fascinated by the chick. All I can think is, I'm asking the city to make sure they "wear a rubber, dude... ooh ooh". [Office Space Sounds]
But don't you think there should be a better warning system for a visit of this magnitude? Shouldn't we inform all single men to stay in their homes? Doesn't Philadelphia have an emergency preparedness action plan for a Paris Hilton visit? Should we only hear about this visit long after she's gone! This is unacceptable. Streets should have been cordened off. Macy's should have been covered with that same tent they covered Elliot's house in E.T. We should all be receiving penicillin shots. What if our Thanksgiving Turkey doesn't taste right?
- Proof of Concept # 136 (32kbps)
- -- 15mb -- 66 min -- Phillies, Larry Craig, Kevin Federline, Wild and Wacky
- Proof of Concept # 135 (32kbps)
- -- 14mb -- 60 min -- Phillies, Playoff Beards, Tug McGraw Memories
- Proof of Concept # 134 (32kbps)
- -- 13mb -- 64 min -- Phillies, Cramps, Dreams, Race
- Proof of Concept # 133 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 68 min -- Phillies, PETA, Summer Tivo, Jumbo Squid
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com