What's Going On? --
Can YOU FEEL IT?? New Look Coming
9/30/2007 11:27 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
We have a new look here. This is just the first of many changes for the website. And Oh Yeah... the Phillies Win!!
Hunt for Phillies Red October
We have a new look here. This is just the first of many changes for the website. We will be modifying the articles pages. We will be modifying the front pages of each sections. Our stylesheets will change. We're very excited about the change. Let me know what you think.
Today was amazing. The next weeks could prove to be special. I'm amazed we got to 89 wins. But they did it. Their performance today matched against the "Gold Standard" performance of the Eagles tonight, has officially made this town a BASEBALL TOWN. The Fooball Town will close it's doors for the 2007 season. But it won't ruin my feelings today. The Phillies win. And we get to play in October. As Jimmy Rollins said today on the Phanavision. "SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!"
|NL East Standings as of 9/30/2007|
We didn't need the wild card. Although, we are tied with both the Padres and the Rockies. But no matter, we are in. We just have to wait for these two teams to play. The winner will come to Philly on Wednesday.
|Standings as of 9/30/2007|
- Proof of Concept # 134 (32kbps)
- -- 13mb -- 64 min -- Phillies, Cramps, Dreams, Race
- Proof of Concept # 133 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 68 min -- Phillies, PETA, Summer Tivo, Jumbo Squid
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com